Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Swallowed In the Sea

I have been asked by several people if I was going to keep up this song of the day blog and I guess... since so many people have showed interest I will keep it up. So thank you my fellow music nerds.
The song of the day today is one of my new favorite songs. My older sister showed it to me and a paticular verse stands out to me, as it does for my sister too.
"And I could write a book
The one they'll say that shook
The world, and then it took
It took it back from me
And I could write it down
Or spread it all around
Get lost and then get found
Or swallowed in the sea."

These lyrics are inspring to me to continue writing and maybe one day get published. High hopes, I know, but I think everyone needs to have a dream to shoot for in life. Mine is writing. I love reading, I love writing, and I love creating stories. I am so glad to have music that inspires me to write. I have many songs that inspire me to be creative and this is a new one. I hope this song inspires you too to shoot for the stars and do things you never thought you could do. Until tomorrow I am The Music Nerd.

Swallowed In the Sea by: Coldplay

No comments:

Post a Comment