Thursday, May 12, 2011

The Beatles

It has come to my knowledge that an outrageous musical crime has happened to the new generation! And I will just not stand for it! To me there is one band that will live forever. There is one band that no other band will ever be able to touch as far as how popular, how amazing and how legendary they were. No singer, song writer, band, group, etc. will ever be the same kind of great as this band was.... The Beatles. I read that in a singing competition on t.v. they were given an assignment of doing a Beatles song. No one on that show knew who they were or any of their songs. They had to have people come in AND coach them to sing like the Beatles! Well people I just can't stand that! So today I will show you a few of my favorite songs by them. I hope that this will reach the people who need to know who this group is. The Beatles may have come out with their first ablum 50 years ago but they have and should live on forever! Let the education begin:
Until tomorrow I am The Music Nerd.


Get Back by: The Beatles



Here Comes The Sun by: The Beatles


All You Need is Love by: The Beatles


Blackbird by: The Beatles


Here is a taste of The Beatles. Go look up the rest of their songs. It is worth it I promise! Show the next generation this music.... we need to keep the legend alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment