Thursday, May 5, 2011

Orff, Carmina Burana, O Fortuna

Alright so I normally do not put classical music on this blog.. and if I do I usually reserve it for Sunday's. But this time is different. This song just happens to be the one song that goes along with any movie trailer well. I dare you to find a movie trailer that dosn't look awesome with this music put to it! With that in mind I will give you an example push play at 50 seconds in on the song in the video below harry potter trailer and then push play on the Harry Potter trailer right after the green message below with the video on mute. I think you will be pleasently surprised. :) I would skip the song to about 1 minute in... it works out best that way. Enjoy the song of the day:

Orff, Carmina Burana, O Fortuna by: Carl Orff



LoL I just realized you can't move the grooveshark player to a minute in. So here is a video with just the music. move this one in to about 50 seonds and then push play on the harry potter trailer above after the green message. :)

And for kicks and giggles. The Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1 LIteral trailer. It is one of my favorite funny videos right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment