Sunday, May 1, 2011

Through Heaven's Eyes

For the past half hour I have been staring at some flowers my husband bought me for Easter. He bought them when they had not bloomed so over the past week I have seen three buds bloom into flowers. It has been beautiful and today I have sat and looked at one of the buds starting to bloom and didn't want to look away because for some reason I wanted to see it move as it slowly blooms. It just so happens that the second I look away is the time it opens a little further. Darn.... Not that this has anything to do with today's song but I just find the beauties of the earth so facinating. Today's song of the day comes from the movie The Prince of Egypt. I love this movie and how all the music moves me and makes me want to be a better person. If you have not seen this movie you need to go rent it or buy it and watch it because believe me you will love it! I would just buy the whole soundtrack to that movie because it has been on my Sunday playlist since before I can remember. So today's song of the day is a song I have loved ever since I saw the movie:

Through Heaven's Eyes by: Bryan Stokes Mitchell

Until tomorrow I am The Music Nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment