Saturday, April 30, 2011

Paralyzer

I remember when I first heard this song. I was sitting on the sofa in my college apartment with wet hair and a slices of apple with cinnamon sprinkled over the top, watching the music channel. I go through periods of time where I will watch the music channel for fun. I don't do this all the time. But this particular morning I decided to watch the muisc channel and that is when Paralyzer played for the first time to my ears. I loved it! Not only did I love the song but I loved the music video. I immediately shared it with my boyfriend (who is now my husband) and he loved it too! It is for this memory, that I seem to still have, that I am sharing this beloved song with you all. It just makes you want to get down and dance! And since Saturday is a day for celebration! A break from most poeple's jobs and school, I give you the Song Of The Day:

Paralyzer by: Finger Eleven

Until tomorrow I am The Music Nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment