Sunday, April 24, 2011

He Is Risen

Happy Easter to everyone! I cannot post a song of the day today without having it be about the savior. This first video is by Elder Jeffrey R. Holland an apostle of the Lord Jesus Christ. Every talk Elder Holland has ever given has inspired me to live better and to come unto Christ. This video touched me in so many ways and I know that I want to stand up for what I believe in and live my life better every day. Every Sunday is a day to remember the Savior Jesus Christ and re commit our lives to him but Easter sunday is a day where we remember specifically all he has done for us. We remember that everything he ever did was for us out of love. He lived and died for us and then was ressurected. I love my Savior Jesus Christ and am eternally greatful for all that he does for me. I pray that I can do half as much for him as he has done for me. I am a daughter of God. I am a member of The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints. I know that this church is the true church here on earth and I know that one day I will be able to go back and live with him. I know that one day I will be reunited with my eternal family. I know that the Lord has given us a living prophet on the earth today to lead and guide us so that we may be able to do the right things in this life and return to live with our Heavenly Father again. Please watch this video it is truely touching. If you would like to learn more about The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints you can go to: www.LDS.org
Apparently this video dosn't want to show on my blog but if you click on the words Mormons Easter Thoughts... you will be taken to the video. :)I highly reccommend you do. Elder Holland is inspiring.


Mormons Easter Thoughts on Christ by mormon

To go with the meaning of Easter I will now post the song of the day which is:

He Is Risen by: The Mormon Tabernacle Choir


Happy Easter to all! I hope we all take a little time today to remember all the Savior Jesus Christ has done for us. Until tomorrow I am The Music Nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment