Thursday, April 28, 2011

How Far We've Come

Ever since I watched the movie When In Rome I have loved this song. I tried my best to find a clip of the movie where they are in the clown car racing to get to her guy in time but sadly I couldn't find one. You will just have to go watch the movie yourself and realize how cute the clown car scene really is. Don't worry though I never leave you hanging for a great clip to go along with songs of the day! You will just have to be satisfied by the awesome real music video that I would have posted anyway because...well lets just be honest.... how could I not post the real music video!? I can't explain why I like this song so much but trust me...it's good. Today's Song of the day is:

How Far We've Come by: Matchbox Twenty

Until tomorrow I am The Music Nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment