Friday, April 29, 2011

Prisencolinensinainciusol

Don't let the name of this song fool you! Yes, it is hard to say/pronounce, but it is one of the catchiest songs out there. It is one of those songs that I picture being played at wal mart while you are cruising the isles not really paying attention to the songs playing. Then you realize that you don't understand a word that the singer is saying but is sounds like English. How often do you pay attention to the music at the store? Anyway I thought a catchy, funny, enthusiatic song was perfect for today. The singer of this song is Italian who wrote this song in 1972 and tried to make it sound like it was in English. I have always wondered what English sounds like to people who do not speak it and I think this is what it would be like. Crazy huh? The song of the day is:

Prisencolinensinainciusol by: Adriano Celentano

I wish I could buy this song on Itunes or Amazon but I cannot find it for sale much to my despair.... Oh well ENJOY! Feel free to leave a comment too I would love to hear what you think.

1 comment: