Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Grace Kelly

Ever since I saw my older sister and her son dance to this song full of joy and silliness, I have LOVED it! It just makes me happy okay!? I mean what is there not to like about this song? Um.... I thnk nothing!? This song is one of those feel good, belt it out at the top of your lungs, dance while driving with the sun roof down kind of songs. One of those songs where as you are driving and people in the car next to you will look at you like you are crazy! But in all honesty if they were listening to the same song as you they would be doing the same thing! So in reality they have no place to judge. Yes people.... this is a really good song! Feel free to let your hair down a little....or a lot! Because today's song of the day is:

Grace Kelly by: MIKA

Until tomorrow I am The Music Nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment