Friday, April 15, 2011

Tightrope

I strongly believe that music can brighten your day, enhance your mood, and make you immensely happy. It is for this reason that I thought I would write about a different song everyday. Not only will I broaden the scope of music that I listen to but I will be able to share with you a wide variety of wonderful songs worthy of listening to. I am also proud to promote many different artists music and STRONGLY promote that if you like a song you hear here that you also do the right thing by buying the songs from Itunes, Amazon or your local stores. I would love to hear your comments on the songs I post and any recommendations you have of new songs I can post and recommend. And now on to THE FIRST SONG OF THE DAY ever to be posted on this blog!

Tightrope by: Paul Freeman



I have to say that I love this song and how inspiring it is to me. Funny thing is the first time I heard this song was on the ABC Family show Make it or Break it. Yes... I am a nerd for many different t.v. shows that many people would wonder why I watch them but I am not afraid to admit that I am indeed a NERD and proud of it! I hope you all enjoy this song and share it with other people so that they might be able to enjoy it too.
Until tomorrow I am The Music Nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment