Saturday, April 16, 2011

Wind

"A great wind is blowing, and that gives you either imagination or a headache." -Catherine the Great

The title of this song made me wonder what kinds of quotes are out there for 'wind' and this one I found amusing. However, we are not here to talk about quotations, as much as I like them, we are here to talk about the song of the day! Today's song of the day is:
Wind by: Akeboshi

Luckily today I have an actual music video for you! Enjoy!


I have to say that this is one of my favorite songs...and yes you will find I have A LOT of favorite songs. But as The Music Nerd it is my duty to have A LOT of favorite songs. I also have a rather wide variety of music that I listen to and I hope to share a little of everything on this blog in the course of time. Back to the song of the day. I first discovered this song while watching the ending credits to the first season of Naruto. My husband and I share an interest in Anime and Naruto was the first Anime we ever watched together. I highly reccommend it to anyone it has a amazing plot line and even more amazing characters with deep background into each characters life. If you do decide to watch Naruto however I highly reccommend watching it in Japanese with English subtitles. The English voice overs kind of ruin it. Anyways I heard this song at the end of Naruto and fell in love with it! I immediately found it and added it to one of my many playlists. I hope you all enjoy this song as much as I did. I will post the video of the ending credits of Naruto just for kicks and giggles. You should all watch it too it's actually a really cool ending sequence!
Until tomorrow The Music Nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment