Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Move Along

Utah. This is what this song reminds me of. Do not ask me why that is... it has nothing to do with Utah. I think it is because years and years ago I listened to this song for the first time on my way to EFY in Salt Lake City, Utah. Whenever I hear this song I think of the roads and mountains and just the scenery of Utah. I also think about my social life at the time... weird I know... but I strongly believe that memories can be attached to certain songs. And Utah is the memory that is attached to this song for me. I actually haven't heard this song in forever until yesterday my husband and I were watching She's The Man and it was the last song played in the movie. The thought and memories that popped into my head? not the movie.... Utah.
Until tomorrow I Am The Music Nerd.

Move Along by: The All-American Rejects

No comments:

Post a Comment