Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Party Rock Anthem

Have you noticed that there seems to be a theme going on in movies and books about an apocolyptic world? It seems to be all the rage right now. For this music video today I would like to have you think of the movie I Am Legend. Hopefully you have all seen it about the world becoming infected and everyone turning into zombies. Well picture that when you watch this video but instead of everyone being zombies they are infected with the need to dance! Now that is the kind of apocolyptic world I want to read/watch about! My really good friend showed me this song the other night and I had to put it up as my song of the day today. It just makes you want to dance and dance well! :) Enjoy! Until tomorrow I am The Music Nerd.

Party Rock Anthem by: LMFAO featuring: Lauren Bennett & GoonRock

No comments:

Post a Comment