Thursday, June 23, 2011

Dog Days Are Over

Did you watch The Voice a few nights ago? I would say last night but that's because I dvr'd it and just got around to watching it last night. I love DVR! I also love The Voice! If you havn't seen it you should catch up on Hulu or Youtube. It is so good! I guessed who would get eliminated every time correctly and so I am pretty happy with the results so far. This girl did such a good job on this song! I am not kidding! Watch the video I love the drums in this performance!
(Side note) So you will notice that a good chunk of songs are gone from the Grooveshark on the right... this was not my choice. Well kind of was. I went to add the song yesterday and Grooveshark said it's widgets were getting phased out. Well not really the widget part of the site was but we could still make widgets. Sigh... So I had to go and re add all the songs... so I didn't end up adding all of them... that is A Lot of songs. Sorry for the cut in songs. Until tomorrow I am The Music Nerd.

Dog Days Are Over by: Vicci Martinez

No comments:

Post a Comment