Thursday, June 16, 2011

Singing In The Rain/Umbrella

Now I will preface this by saying that I do NOT actually watch the t.v. show Glee. I DO, however, look up the performances of some of the songs they do on the show. Confusing? I just like their versions of some of the songs. I just don't like the actual show. I know that some people actually love the show and that is okay by me. Not that you need my permission to watch it..... okay now that I have wove a tangle of confusing statements I will move on. I really liked the Glee version of Singing in the Rain. This is why it is the song of the day today. Funny that the yesterday and today's posts both have rain in the title! Crazy! So the first video is the Glee version and the second is Gene Kelly doing the original version. Enjoy! Until tomorrow I am The Music Nerd.

Singing In the Rain/ Umbrella by: Glee Cast (Featuring Gwyneth Paltrow)



Singing In the Rain by: Gene Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment