Wednesday, June 1, 2011

In The Sun

Have you ever seen the movie "Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy"? If you havn't you should, it is hilarious. I think this girl singing is the same girl from that movie. I cannot be sure... oh wait no let me look it up! Be right back!.............. Oh yes it is the same girl... I looked it up. What a wonderful age we live in when all this information is at our fingertips. Anyway I happened upon this song one day and loved the music video. Plus I think the topic is kind of cute and funny. I cannot be sure if I LOVE love this song but I will give it a day to sink in. What do you think? Is this song great? good? Not so good? Let me know! I would love to hear your opinions!
Until tomorrow I am The Music Nerd.

In The Sun by: She & Him

No comments:

Post a Comment