Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Me Ol Bam Boo

Okay I won't lie. I have a deep love for the movie Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. If you havn't seen it....repent and go see it. :) The Dick van dyke version not the broadway version. There is a difference. When I was little this was my favorite movie in the whole world. This was one of my favorite songs from the movie along with Hushabye Mountain and You Two and Toot Sweets etc... This one is just so fun! Plus these songs were written by The Sherman Brothers and there has yet to be a song of theirs that I havn't LOVED!! Thank you Sherman Brothers for being so amazingly awesome! And before you all start thinking Chitty Chitty Bang Bang is a Disney movie let me stop you right there..... It is NOT a Disney movie! The Sherman Brothers are just that good. :) Enjoy! Until tomorrow I am The Music Nerd.

Me Ol Bam Boo by: Dick Van Dyke (Sherman Brothers)

No comments:

Post a Comment