Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Forro De Sangue Novo

So today's song is for my husband. He went on his mission to Brazil and has a c.d. with some music he really likes. I find it catchy even though I don't understand a word they are saying. I hope to one day learn Portuguese so I can talk with my husband in another language. A bonus would be that I have always wanted to learn another language. If my husband was here at the moment I would even have him translate some of the lyrics for you. Alas he is not. I believe this is one of the songs that when he sang it in Brazil people laughed at him because they thought it was funny for a missionary to be singing it. Hope you all enjoy! Until tomorrow I am The Music Nerd.

Forro De Sangue Novo by: Falamansa

The song as I have it on my computer starts at 1:46. But feel free to watch the whole video.

No comments:

Post a Comment