Sunday, June 5, 2011

May It Be

Happy Sunday everyone! I think this song is good for Sunday because of how soothing and calming it is. Although to be quite honest when I hear this song I have a distinct memory come into mind. Back to my childhood I am sitting in the backseat of my Aunts car with my best friend cousin listeining to this song while my Aunt filled the car up with gas. It was thanksgiving day so we were headed to my house for a huge dinner! My cousin and I loved this song so much we played it over and over again and sang along. You may think I am bizarre to remember such a memory... it doesn't really strike even me as a moment in time to remember but I do. I have a bizarre memory what can I say. I must have been having a really good time or something to remember it so well. Does this song bring back any memories to you? Unitl tomorrow I am The Music Nerd.
**OH and did I mention that Enya is by far one of my favorite artists? Well she is!

May It Be by: Enya

No comments:

Post a Comment